Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Where to start....


Last blog date: July 31, 2008...

Today is Tuesday, August 5th, 2008...well at least I am still in the same year!!


Friday, August 1st....worked till noon then went home to tidy the little abode for guests coming on the 6th.


Saturday, August 2nd....Got up around 8am. Had morning coffee...yes, I am drinking coffee in the morning....one cup, sometimes two. Thats all. Legs and I were invited to a wedding. One of his cousins was getting married. So I started on the hair about 9:30 am and was done at about 11am. My hair was awesome!!! Finished getting ready, packed my clothes and Legs' and then proceeded to go to the Liquor store...picked up the gin and beer and I was off to the farm.

Saturday evening we attended the wedding, supper and dance. Got home about 1am...then off to bed.


Sunday, August 3rd....Got up about 10:30am...I cant believe I slept in for that long. Jumped into the shower and went upstairs for breakfast....Legs decided that we should go and visit his aunt and uncle who were staying at the lake...off we went. We got back to the farm about 4:30pm, I then hopped into my car and headed back to my place, back to the Border Town...


Monday, August 4th....Got up about 7:30am, caught the second episode of Archie Bunker, got dressed then headed to the Saskatchewan Summer Games 2008 where I volunteered from 11am til 8pm. 8pm rolled around and I headed for home.....now, I had a sicking gut feeling all day...you know where you feel something is going to go wrong? Well, I had it! Before I left, I started the crock pot up and threw in veggies and meat so I would have a nice stew to come home to. Yum! Oh, It gets better......

No comments:

Ahhhh George