Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

3:10 to Yuma


So, after the excitement...Legs and I finished watching the movie 3:10 to Yuma.


I am not a big western movie fan and I must say that I'm not the best person to watch a western with. I annoy those around me trying to watch westerns.


I am too busy looking at all the horses. Trying to figure out what breed that one is, what kind of bit is in the horses mouth and does it match the time period. Why they are using that saddle pad for that era, when clearly that type of blanket was not made yet. Didn't they do their research on that?


I look to see if any horses are lame. I look to see how many edits were done on one particular horse. If the snip on the nose is still the same horse that "buddy" used just moments ago. Stuff like that.


Russell Crowe and Christian Bale. Mah, they are not my favourites. Russell is a good singer though...I actually thought their roles should have been reversed. Russell should have played the dad and Christian, the bad guy. Guess that's why I am here doing what I am doing and not in Hollywood being thee director!!!


It was a long movie. The good guys and the bad guys could have finished each other off about 30 minutes before hand. I thought 3:10 was never gonna come.



No comments:

Ahhhh George