Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It was time....

Well, it is Tightwad Tuesday tonight at the movies. I hear there is a bunch of us heading there tonight. It is raining here....again....so that means Legs will be staying in town tonight, grouchy. I am going to try to persuade him to come with us hens. Not sure he will though, it may make him even more grouchy, although, we are going to go see Step Brothers....so he may just surprise me.

Last night was Paranormal State on A&E. I am not sure why I like to scared the hell out of myself but I do, so....I watched it....and yes....I scared the hell out of myself, so much so that I work up early this morning and thought Legs' black cowboy hat that hangs on the corner of my bedroom door was the grim reaper coming to get me.

Yup, I flipped out, managed to ever-so-quietly slip my hand out to turn my bedside lamp on. Didn't want the grim reaper to hear me or get me for that matter! When the light popped on, here it was the stupid cowboy hat. I got up and removed the damn thing from the door and hardly slept at all after that.

I am such a loser!

I am afraid of the dark because of the rotten scare I had when I was a teenager, and am, well, am I afraid of ghosts? Not sure about that one. Have seen a few, scared the hell outta me so ya I guess I am scared of them too. Guess that is why I sleep with a hall night light on.

Gotta get myself together!

No comments:

Ahhhh George