Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

ABC Wednesday C - Round 3


ok...I am caught up!


C is for coffee.


While we were in Colombia, we had the chance to visit a coffee plantation. I can not tell you how much coffee we drank and I can not even begin to tell you how many different ways we drank it.


I can say that I enjoyed myself immensely and it will be one adventure I will never forget. The day was beautiful, I was with family and friends. It was joy through and through....
ABC Wednesday...Mr. Linky
This great idea is also hosted by Denise (Mrs Nesbitt)

7 comments:

Bear Naked said...

What a unique thing for ABC Wednesday C
I don't think I have ever known anyone who has been to a coffee plantation.
Nice photo.

Bear((( )))

AphotoAday said...

That's an interesting pattern...
And yep, I've had mine this morning, but these days I limit myself to de-caff...

Tom said...

Coffee Beans... C is throwing up some great postings.

Gayle said...

That looks like a great place to visit. Who doesn't love coffee!

Kyanite said...

You caught up really well.
What a unique C too, but my favourite post was for A - was fascinated to read about your beautiful horses.

Nydia said...

Oh, how beautiful, and what a coincidence! My father-in-law owns a coffe plantation in his little farm, and it's a large one like this - he himself with the help of his co-workers harvest and prepare it to be ready to be sold. He lives in Minas Gerais, a Brazilian state famous for its coffee. I personally don't like drinking it, but I love its smell!

Kisses from Nydia.

Patty said...

I've always thought it would be interesting to see how coffee is grown. Thanks for posting the photos and giving a bit of insite on it.

Ahhhh George