Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Its been busy...

Today has been a busy day.
I have cleared my name in a banking disaster, bought myself tenant insurance, and have had a mental meltdown while in the shower, I may need some advice...so can ya help me?

It is about women...women really push my buttons, they are nosy, opinionated, gossipy, back stabbing, emotional and most times drama queens. . .and I am all of those mentioned...

This woman is a friend Legs. We'll call her Trouble. (who is also my district manager at the hell job) He has known Trouble all through his college years. I first got to know her last year at the Chuckwagon races. Legs' sister Jewels came down and we (us 3 women) went to the races. I asked Trouble how her and Legs met. She told me that Legs was forever asking her out and she always shot him down. This made me wonder, cuz she is no where near his type. She is blonde and fuzzy every where, even on her face! NO match here, was my thought. I then relayed this to Jewels and she laughed! I never thought anything more of it. That same weekend, Legs told me that he would be at the farm and would not be able to attend the Saturday races but would be there for the cabaret. Trouble, who was at work with me that weekend informed me that her, Legs and another mutual guy friend of theirs were going out for supper then to the cabaret. I was WILD...not at her, but at Legs, cuz he didn't tell me any of this. I talked to Legs later on that day to give him hell for going for supper without me and he informed me that he had no knowledge of the current event, so I asked him about Trouble and what type of relationship they had before I came along (pretty gutsy or stupid). He said "are you nuts!" - what this boils down to is that she is a liar. I hate liars. I have since tripped her up in two other "fumbles" and have asked Legs not to "encourage" her with any current events of him or I. This has not ceased. I have had enough. Trouble was here last week and I thought that I would give her a call to see if she wanted to go to the movies....oh she did alright but not with me! (it wasn't with Legs either)

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

I have tried to do that but I just can't. I wear my heart on my sleeve and my temper, in my back pocket. I can't stand it that they are always in touch. I have tried to reason with Legs and how it really bothers me that she can bald face lie to me and smile sweetly to him. I want to tell her to go blow and Legs has given me permission to do so. He hears me, but doesn't understand it. I guess I haven't had the right moment. The other thing that is stopping me is that she is my DM and I still have to work with her. Grrrr.....I am very frustrated.....very frustrated, hurt, and angry.

1 comment:

Kyanite said...

Just been catching up here!
Difercult situation.
I'm not that good wth people or relationships, so am no help but can feel & empathise with your frustration.

Ahhhh George