Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Favourite Things Thursday!


Here is it Thursday already. Where has the week gone.
It is Thursday today and one of my favourite things is a group. Now, I KNOW your gonna laugh but here is goes.

The one thing that makes me smile from ear to ear. Makes me stop what I am doing. Makes me shake my money maker. Makes me get all funny inside...and that is the group WHAM!


George Michael can eat crackers in my bed any day. I know that is all he'll do however, but I will take it! George Michael is one of my favourite things. Any one of his songs makes me get all dreamy eyed. It also makes me sing at the top of my lungs. I know every song and keep my eyes open for anything new and interesting. I am not a fanatic, I don't know his birthday, or what is partner's name is, but I just love the songs and his voice. He doesn't have to work at singing. It just flows.

Ah yes, one of my favourite things is Wham! - George Michael!!
More Favourite Things..see Blue








3 comments:

Kyanite said...

Sorry, I didn't come around & comment earlier - just a bit stressed out this week!

Music is a fav. of mine too.
And I like Wham & love their Xmas song... had it on my blog last year.
Now having another brain dead moment re the title - got it - "Last Christmas" - loved the video that went with the song too.

Kyanite said...

PS - Forgot to say yesterday posted some of my fav images of Sask!

Nydia said...

Yes, Wham!!! I used to love dancing at their songs! Wake me up before yo go-go was a hit here back then, not to say Careless Whispers... I love George Michael too - powerful voice, this was a great post, made me smaile inside -someone else likes them too! :o)

Kisses.

Ahhhh George