Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Favourite Things Thursday


One of my favourite things are my black and white photos of my mommy and grama and grapa and great Uncle. In the photos, my mom is just a little girl, I would say about 3 years old and my grapa and great Uncle are just nicely back from serving in the Military. Actually my Uncle just got back and they are celebratory pics of them all happy and laughing and posing for the camera.
They mean so much to me.
There are about 5 of them and in each and every one my mom is in them and she is so happy. They all make me smile, they all pull on my heart stings a little, they are all very precious to me.

About a month ago, when there was the fire scare and I grabbed my little hampster, and went flying out the door, it made me think of what to grab if that ever happens again...and I'll tell ya something, not only is the hampster coming but those pics are comin' too!, but that's only if it ever happens again and I am really hopin' not!

2 comments:

Kyanite said...

Just stopping by to say Hi - first time on-line for 5+ days!
TY for your caring comment - I do like to think we have become good blog friends.
I'm sure I will be back soon.

Love
Blue

PS - glad you're stiil doing Fav. Things

Kyanite said...

I'm back... I think!

Ahhhh George