Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

wwww...I think

Well, I just got back from the Women's Wild West Weekend hosted by the lovely Barb in beautiful Manitoba...it was good to be home!

There was loads to do and tons to eat. I attempted to roast corn on the fire. I normally soak it before I put it in the coals but this time I was prompted to put it on the grate and cook it that way. It turned out pretty good, for the first time! There was also chicken chili, lasagna, potato salad, coleslaw, garden salad, sausage, buffalo cabbage rolls, chocolate zuccini cake, mississippi mud cake...and that was just for supper. For breakfast there was fresh farm eggs, crispy bacon and lotsa toast...white bread only please!!

The riding was a 15 mile trek and I SURVIVED!!!! I forgot about some of the muscles I had. But all in all I didn't feel too bad. MooMoo was pretty sore the next day and couldn't muster the umpff to get back in to the saddle again.

We left the second day in the evening and it rained from Virden all the was home....and it rained the next day as well. We were wondering how the women were doing, if it was raining there or not.

I must download a few of the pics tomorrow for perusal.

It was a great time and I am looking forward to the estrogen bonding experience again!

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Glad you had a good time!

Ahhhh George