Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Are the stars alright?

OK...seriously...after just reading about Blue, Nydia, and Wilma....I think the stars are outta whack. What is with us? When is it gonna end? OMG Blanche!

I think we should all just calm down, have a cup of tea, get into our happy clothes and watch a bit of the boob tube...say...Three's Company? Maybe Get Smart? How about Gilligan's Island?

Is our Karma flat? Is our Aura Black?...hey that rhymes!

Anyway...whatever the heck it is...I demand it stop (only child syndrome kicking in). We have had enough. We our taking ourselves back! Aliens-leave! (where did that come from?)

Oh...man I better go have breakfast...

3 comments:

Patty said...

hi
I followed you over from Nydia's
I hope your feeling better. I had that yucky, didn't know what was wrong feeling about two weeks ago.
this week it is the arthritis in my knee, and I am whinning. I am due to go on vacation the end of next week. I am screaming...Noooo not now!

Kyanite said...

As another only child I waqnt to stamp my feet too & get off.

Nydia said...

Yeah... I don't wanna play anymore... I was all freaked out when I realized we all had something bad to talk about, what the heck!? Seems like astrological issues besides a bad karma time is up above us, I just want it to sto soon! Ging back to mom's belly would be great .

But I'm feeling better today, thank gods.
Take care and let's kick these aliens back to their place!

Ahhhh George