Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Favourite Things Thursday



Well, today is going to be short and sweet as it is yet another outta control day here at work. The phones are down in the box office and people are calling me instead! It is crazy!

One of my favourite things is the colour Green!

I love all colours of green.

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It is comforting for me.

One of my favourite foods are fried green tomatoes and they only come once a year so I take full advantage of them. I am forever frying some. They are a main staple when they are around.


It was one of my gramas favourite too. She always sliced them and floured them on either side, salt and peppered them, then fried them in butter until they were brown and then served them with fresh bread!
Man, that is good!
Yup, green is one of my favourites to go along with fried green tomaotes!!!

This great favourite things Thursday idea is by Blue!

1 comment:

Kyanite said...

Have to confess to never having tried Fried Green Tomato's.
The first time I ever heard of them was in the film "Fried Green Tomatos @ the Whistlestop Cafe!
But, my friend BJ, another Fav. Thing participant is a fan, she posted about them a week or two ago, so I'm nnow feeling very deprived as you both rate them so highly

Blue
x

Ahhhh George