Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sky Watch Friday

OK....I'm gonna do this too. I read all kinds of weather reports from all over the world on these blogs spots so I will conform. The peer pressure got to me! Ahhh, who am I kidding. I find it fascinating.


The weather here today is dreary. It is supposed to rain but farmer Legs is hoping on hope that it wont. The canola is down, the barley is about ready to be cut and the hay bales are just now starting to get picked up. However...on a good note, with all this rain the pastures are still green and the wind is still warm. I took this shot off my balcony this morning. On our way into the Border Town we did encounter a few raindrops....



If you are interested in joining Sky Watch Fridays...just ....click.....on.... this!

7 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Sometimes the sky has a way of looking like the ocean, like in your photo! Happy skywatch!

Tom said...

Hi there Fairy Mae... welcome to Sky Watch... your picture is perfect for us...

Thanks for joining in...

Tom

Nancy said...

Nice layers of color in the sky. Great capture.

Anonymous said...

Very nice sky!
Cheers, Klaus

Sharon said...

Great SWF photo. Love the layers of cloud and sky.

Sharon

Anonymous said...

nice shot!

Bramblemoon Farm said...

I'm new this week to Skywatch too. I love the sky like this, but not too often. Sun and bluesky is better:) We've had 3 straight days of rain, but it appears to be letting up now.

Ahhhh George