Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Abc Wednesday Round 3....J



ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise(Mrs Nesbitt), and let's not forget Mr. Linky



The letter J this week.






The letter J is for Juice.



When I was in Colombia I discovered the Guava fruit and have loved it ever since.



Number 1 favourite Juice: Guava (which I recently discovered it is now sold at Walmart)
YAY!!!

Rubicon is the best juice to buy. (I think)

2). Lychee


3). Orange
4). Grape

Juice is filled with many vitamins..all sorts of good things. It can't be any imposters, you know those types of juices that have the vitamins added. They taste funny. Almost chemical. Nope, the real juice is the best.

11 comments:

Suburbia said...

I have never tried Guava but it is so beautiful it looks too good to eat /juice!!

TwD said...

A juicy J.
I also never tried it - naturally. It's in juice mixes, but that does not give the feeling.

Richard Lawry said...

I haven't had guava juice since my honeymoon in Puerto Rico many years ago.

Bear Naked said...

I also haven't tried Guava.
But the I haven't tried Lychee juice either.
I live a very boring juice life.
Orange orange orange grapefuit orange.

Bear((( )))

Nydia said...

How cool! We call it "goiaba" in Brazil. In my childhood I lived in a house with two goiaba's trees, one with red ones and another with white ones inside - I used to climb tem al the time o read up there! I prefer the red oes, though. It's so tasty, isn't it? I love natural juices, always the best, can't compare with bottled ones!

Great post!

Kisses from Nydia, and thanks for your sweet words as always! Take care!

Nydia said...

Oh, and lychee (lichia here), it's perfect in the Summer! :o)

gma said...

Looks like watermelon. I'll try it next time I'm in Walmart.
:-)

Anonymous said...

ah, the guava. good stuff. :)

Roan said...

I've never tasted Guava, but it looks very tasty. I'll be sure and give it a try one of these days. BJ

Brian said...

You have made a lot of mouths water

Kim from Hiraeth said...

I've never had guava but we do have WalMart! At first glance, I thought those were watermelons!

Ahhhh George