Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Finally...Wild West Womens Weekend

Well, it took me long enough...I finally have a few pics of the WWWW.
This is us BEFORE we hit the trail. 15 miles and 5 hours later, the sorry group of us staggered in...ok not all of us were "sorry", but there were some sad lookin' riders that came back!!

This is my trusty little borrowed Arab...Gharamus. He is a little 20 year old spitfire! What a great time!


Here we are (Gharamus and I), with Bonnie and her little mare ahead of us in a pine tree covered area.
A good time was had by all and I am looking forward to it again..











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

15 miles might be a bit much for any horse used to a stall. I am guessing they had a long sleep the next morning.

My blog post for Sky Watch is on my Canon Pixels and if you have any spare time I would appreciate it if you could take a look at the sun peeking through the oak tree leaves.

Thanks.
Brookville Daily Photo

Mick & Cathy said...

Glad you had a good time, nice pictures.

Fairy Mae said...

The horses were in great shape, it was the riders who sucked! LOL

Ahhhh George