Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Abc Wednesday Round 3...I (a week late)

Let me see, the letter "I", eh?





The word today is Igloo.



Now contrary to what people who live in other parts of the world think, we, here in Saskatchewan do NOT live in Igloos. Nope.



We live in actual houses.








Igloo




1.
an Eskimo house, being a dome-shaped hut usually built of blocks of hard snow.
2.
Informal. any dome-shaped construction thought to resemble an igloo: immense silos topped with steel igloos.
3.
Military. a dome-shaped building for the storage of rockets or other munitions.
4.
an excavation made by a seal in the snow over its breathing hole in the ice.






Now...with that being said, yes, we do still build them, but, we don't live in them.









ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise(Mrs Nesbitt), and let's not forget Mr. Linky






1 comment:

Nydia said...

Since Lucas watched a Backyardigan's episode where they find a Yeti, he wants to build an iglu for him...

Ahhhh George