Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Odd Shot Monday


I always seem to have this knack for catching the animals at either yawning, licking, bawling...somehow I can click it with their mouths open and it just cracks me up. It may not be a real odd shot, but it is rare!
Odd Shots is hosted by Katney HERE!

4 comments:

Katney said...

How funny! I don't think I ever get sucha good animla expression. It is hard enough to do so with people.


Welcome to Odd Shots. If you've posted an odd Shot before it was shile I was away and I haven't yet added you to the blogroll. I will rectify that asap.

Rambling Woods said...

That is so cute...and Odd

Jane Hards Photography said...

He does look like he talking to you, maybe asking you to snap his best side. Cute and odd.

Kyanite said...

That is cute, he's looks as though he's talking right to you.

Ahhhh George