Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ABC Wednesday Round 3....F

F is for Friends...




I truly have some great friends.






I have furry 4 legged friends...















And I have pale faced two legged friends.
And....I wouldn't trade them for the world!!
I love you guys!
XOXO
ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise
and BJ

10 comments:

magiceye said...

cool representation of F!

Bear Naked said...

Well as they say "Great minds think alike."
I also used Friends For my F post.

Bear((( )))

Anonymous said...

great "F"

Wilma said...

We love u too!

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Friend is one of the greatest F words!

Nydia said...

You, Bear Naked and I had the same idea for this week! Friendship is something so important and rare! Loved your friends (oh gods, that black kitty is awesome!)!

Kisses from Nydia.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Having a cup of coffee with a friend is always special.

Mine is up and if you get chance stop by and have a cup of coffee.

mrsnesbitt said...

Yes, a really great post for friends on ABC Wednesday.
Thanks for this contribution.
Dx

kouji said...

lovely cat. :)

Anonymous said...

we luve you to big smooches from Peanut

Ahhhh George