Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Favourite Things Thursday


Yikes...I made it. I didn't think I would make my Thursday before it turned into Friday!!

One of my favourite things is people watching.

I am a people watcher. I will sit on a bench and people watch go by or when I am at my happy work place, I will stand and watch people. I watch how they interact with people close to them like their spouse, parent or children, then when someone different comes along, I watch how they react to them. It amazes me how one person is rude to someone close to them, then in the next instant they are nice to others. It is like a light bulb. To see how people tolerate others. To see how people flirt with others. I also like to see how people dress. I wonder why they chose those pants or that shirt and sometimes I wonder if Stacy and Clinton are around to help those in need of a makeover. I, of course am always stylish!!!!

I watch people all the time. If I am at the movies with Legs, I will watch those trying to find a seat, discussing where the best place would be, or to watch gawky teenagers enter with a date, while fumbling with the popcorn and drink.

The best place though to people watch is in the mall on the bench. Just sit quietly and take in all that is around you. It may be a bit odd to some, but that I one of my favourite things.

Thanks to out host...Blue.

2 comments:

Kyanite said...

Well done for making it!
And, it's amazing I'd consider people watching, a fav. thing to do of mine too...
As, I'm usually on my own, so I sit & have a coffe or wine/beer outside in the Summer and watch the world go by - it's fascinating. I privately critique all!

Take care
Blue

Nydia said...

Poeple are always a fascinating subject of study! :o) There's something in imagining what their lives are, so many things we pass through in a life-time!

Ahhhh George