Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Doped up

I did a really stupid thing last night. I am thankful to be alive today. (I am being dramatic here)

When a person goes to the doctor for drugs, they should really disclose all drug info to the doctor.

I however, did not do that and decided to over dose instead....unintentional of course!

I decided to take my flonase (nose snorts) which is a steroid to help with the migraines. I took that about 5pm. I also have drugs which I take on occasion if my restless legs thing acts up. I took that about 10pm, just before bed. I decided to sit on the couch till my legs started to feel better, but when I went to get up, I hit the floor! I was dizzy, speech....not very good, and well. I scared the liver out of me. I managed to climb back on to the couch and call my ma. Now keep in mind, I can't talk well. It was weird. I knew what I was saying in my head but it wasnt coming out of my mouth like I had planned. SO NOW, I have scared the liver out of my mother, who is 8 hours away.....she told me she was calling Legs. Legs came to town to babysit me. He was not impressed. I gotta say....I was not impressed with myself either. SO...needless to say. I won't be doing that again. Ahhh, a day in the life of Fairy Mae!

Today is Monday, which means Paranormal State is on tonight. I had the crap scared out of me last Monday, so I am due for another tonight.

Last Monday when it was on they used this little device that turns the high pitched sound in to numbers, the numbers cypher the sound back into words so that we can hear what the ghosts are saying to us. It was so cool and so freaky, that everytime they used this little device, goose bumps would take over my body, I would tear up and shiver right from the very tips of my toes to the very top of my head. Its a great rush to say the least.

2 comments:

Kyanite said...

Sorry to hear your drama's!

Please talk to wilma's re mine & why I'm not blogging

Blue
x

Nydia said...

Wow, that was scary! I have migraines since my teenage years, but I didn't know that flonase can work on it. I take Ormigrein which I hate but it's the only thing that helps me...

Ahhhh George