Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Favourite Things Thursday!!


Today has been a good day. Today is favourite things Thursday!

I have been in the box office this morning with both of thee box office gurus and they are both outta control behind which brings me to one of my favourite things and that is to watch others who are outta contol while I am totally, one hundred percent in control!! Ahhh, yes that my dear friends is a good feeling.


Another of my fave things is popcorn.

It is a nightly ritual to have a small bowl of popcorn (with salt and pepper) as I settle down in my happy clothes and sit in my easy chair.

This favourite things Thursday is brought to you by the inspirations of Blue!

2 comments:

Kyanite said...

Now savoury popcorn I can cope with it's the sweet stuff I hate.

Mick & Cathy said...

Gee haven't had popcorn for years.

Ahhhh George