Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Facsinated by the blogs.

Thank you!
Everytime I go to Blue's blog...I am immediately drawn to two things....
The Visitor Tracker and the Map. I had to put it on mine. I realize that my blog is not as widely read as Blue's (or Wilma's or Mick's for that matter) but I always ready the tracker. It just amazes me how that thing works. I am drawn to gadgets....I'm not sure where in the gene pool that came from!

I also enjoy going to Mick's blog as well. There he has the video of the day, which always amuses me, as well as the ongoing sports section and not to mention the ongoing weightloss reports. Plus the world news!

Another Blog I never miss is Wilma's. Wit is never short there! I enjoy reading the everyday happenings. It is how I keep in touch I suppose.

Ahhhh... the day in the life of Fairy Mae.

Now that I spent the morning on how to copy and paste all this stuff I guess I should do some work.

2 comments:

Kyanite said...

So, my only point of fascination is my Visitor Tracker & Map - weap, weap, I'm mortified - LOL.
They are fun

Fairy Mae said...

Hell's bell's no...Im just gettin started!!!

Ahhhh George