Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nonsense

I lay awake sometimes at night and I think of all these great subjects to blog about....it never makes it to paper. I suppose I should have a pen and paper by the bed but I am too lazy to do it.

I like to think that I am an organized person and am driven....most of the time. I complete my deadlines way in advance just incase anything crops up. I like to be in control. I have blogged before about being a controller and I am to a degree. I would not however be the first to step up and initiate some huge project but I would dive in and help out anyway I could.

I would not step up to be a guide of any sorts. Those who know me, know that I have no sense of direction what so ever and would get lost at the drop of a hat. That's why I don't navigate in LA! I stay in the back seat with the video and digital camera snapping pictures of passersby, waving and smiling and yelling "say cheese".

Click.

No comments:

Ahhhh George