Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alarming

Spent the night at the farm last night.

Why do some people NEED 5 alarms? OR Why must they hit the snooze button a million times? I am someone who only needs the alarm to go off once. Now I ask....IF you are with someone who needs only to hear the alarm once, why does the other person insist on having the other alarms go off, when the other person is awake? Does that person think the one awake will not wake the other? Does that person like to see the other hanging from the ceiling each and every time that blasted alarm goes off for the 2nd and 3rd time? Why is it when the person awake can not shut the blasted alarm off? Why is it that when the person awake reaches over for the gazillionth time to turn off the alarm cuz they are sick of hearing the blasted buzzer go off yet again get hell for it? These are the questions I ponder?

My biggest pet peeve has got to be the snooze button. Or can you tell?!

No comments:

Ahhhh George