Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Back

Well, I am back from my "holiday". I am burnt to a crisp, stronger than I was when I left after pounding in a gazzzzillion fence posts...(nope we don't believe in renting a post pounder cuz I am it!)

I attending the rodeo dance Saturday evening and saw many things go on there that should not have. Don't these people realize that it is small town Saskatchewan, a town of 2500 people! Everybody knows everyone elses' business. We had our neighbour hanging on some woman, grabbing her....everywhere.... while his wife was at home with the 4 boys. We all sat at the table and laughed! It was very entertaining to say the least!

Mom and I managed to break away long enough from the farm to go into town to have supper at the cousins' house. Their three year old is a holy terror and was very good birth control for me! Nope not having one of those!! Gimme another beer please! When's the chicken done? What? Only one leg! That is a WHOLE other story!! Not to mention "the giving of the horses"...don't get me started!

I stopped in at a friends house as I was on my way back to the Border Town and drank wayyyy to many Mojitos. I stayed the night there...found out that my poor ex-husband managed to save enough cash to buy a Harley....WTF was I thinking! I shoulda went for the pension but nooooo, he was as tight on cash as I was.....somebody slap me!

Wilma is right...you can't think about the regrets stuff, it will depress you and make you bitter. Moving on...

Now that I am back, I have this great tan, these great arms and I managed to find one ab muscle. I am sure that won't be there for long, but it is kinda nice to see....for now. Where's the McDonalds!

The Border Town is having its Exhibition this weekend. I attended the Honeymoon Suite Concert last night....yup....I was in the mosh pit! Tonight is Kim Mitchell, I will be in the mosh pit again and tomorrow night is Charlie Major, not sure if he is really mosh pit material, but I am gonna go.

All is well now that I am back. Legs is stressing about the house plans. We are on a bit of a stall there. I am stressing cuz he is. Stifler's Mom is still looking for a significant other.....and she's cooking supper tonight!

1 comment:

Kyanite said...

Just wanted to say TY for the visit & signing my 'Guestbook'.
Like Wilma, we apparently share a 'love' of theatre, I watch only - LOL!

Blue

Ahhhh George