Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not that lucky...

I am fairly easy going and when I get annoyed, I don't usually say anything, I am one of those people that when I have had enough, I blow up.

It is not pretty when I blow because when it happens, all the feelings and emotions surface, I bawl and my face turns red. I am not very tactful. In fact, I am a hurtful blower-upper. I try not to but it happens. I am what I am.

Yesterday was one of those days.

Our house plans have fallen through....not because we couldnt get the money but because our dealer is....(Must be tactful here)....a quitter. When the going gets rough....she splits...and so does the rest of her troupe.

Last Monday I had not heard from her in about two days so I emailed her to see what was happening. We are only waiting on labour costs and then off to the bank we go. I will get my house before snowfall....YAY!!! Not so much....

I get a phone call from our little dealer and she tells me on the phone that her contractor, is MIA and she is hurt and angry and will sell us the show home for half of what she was asking and her dealership!! HER WHAT??!! DID SHE SAY DEALERSHIP!!??? She is leaving us high and dry.

I immediately call her area manager who just so happens to be in MONTANA!!!! How the frig are we to work with someone in MON-"FN"-TANA!!! I hit the roof. I became unglued! I became a nightmare! She was going to hire an American crew to come and build the house...WHAT? An American crew...Is there not someone here??!! Im not friggin payin for an American crew!! Am I dreaming?!?

I then called Edmonton and hooked up with the same company there, "fired" so to speak, our dealer here in the Border Town and told the Area Manager that I would be dealing with Edmonton, to save her American crew and that we were hiring local...well reasonably local.

Legs and I are now back to square one. I have to take a trip to Edmonton to sit with our new dealer and go over everything......again.....

I havent heard from our former dealer and I havent heard from the Manager in Montana.

I am angry. I am very disappointed. I am very annoyed.

I am not impressed.

No comments:

Ahhhh George