Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, July 25, 2008

The weekend in a nutshell.

It's Friday....
Tonight is Friday Frightnight!!

I am staying home and putting my feet up(cuz I don't want anything to grab me from under the couch!!), making some popcorn, putting on my happy clothes and then turning on the boob tube to watch Friday Frightnight. HOWEVER....last night was good with NBC 's (I think) Fear Itself. That is a pretty nifty show. It is about time that CSI, Law and Order and the oh-so-many rotten reality t.v. shows were put on the back burner for Fear Itself.

I mean really...how many CSI's and Law and Order's do we need. Sigh.

I am happy to see and MUST watch the following:
Bones
Chuck
Fear Itself
Paranormal State
When those shows are on I can not answer the phone, talk, or walk. My butt is planted to the couch, or chair, or floor, whichever is handiest.

Saturday:
Saturday I must work at the hell job. Then I am off to a shower...ok get this....
Saturday night is this shower for Legs' cousin. I have never met his fathers side before, so this should be interesting. What to get?

Well, I got "her" three plants and potted them in a little wheel barrel that you can put outside. I mean what do you get for someone whom you have NEVER met? Plus they have been living together for six years...which brings me to this...

What do you get people who are already living together and why are they having a friggin shower!?? Why not a recipie party, where the women get together and have coffe or drinks, whichever, and make up a recipie book? Please. I gotta say that this first time when I got married, I never lived with Millertime. But this second round...well I don't want a shower cuz I'm already shacked up! I don't get it. OR chip in and get them one big present like patio furniture of a camera or something like that. Naw....having a shower for someone who has lived together for a long time forfeits a shower!

Sunday:
I am cleaning the little abode as the Border Town is hosting the 2008 Summer Games, so I am having company stay with me for 5 days. Yup, 5 days!! Not sure this will work but I guess I'll give it a try.
Would like to go golfing in the afternoon or maybe a matinee. Golfing, I would need someone to go with as that is just wayyyy to out of my comfort zone. Matinee however, I could do alone.

Legs is haying with his dad so there is no way I am going to the farm. That is too stressful and if I want to leave the stressful situation I can't because....I STILL DON'T HAVE A HOUSE YET!!!!

So that will be Fairy Mae's weekend. Hope your's is well and the weather stays good!

No comments:

Ahhhh George