Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crush

I get so confused these days...I mean there are so many numbers any more. You can't just dial the last four numbers anymore...I digress.

You have to dial all 7 now. You have to remember the cell phone, work, the other cell phone...there are so many numbers to remember. I hate numbers....

There are also different words for clothes....
  1. Thongs are now flip flops...thongs use to be worn on your feet!
  2. Kangaroo Jackets are now zip ups...or someting like that...I don't even know what they are called anymore!!
  3. Thongs are now a type of underwear with a string that goes in your butt crack!
  4. Bunnyhugs are now called Hoodies
  5. Rounded cowboy boots for woman are called Fatbabies

The list goes on and on and on and on....I can't keep up.

Here is a new slang word that I was hit with the other day...."crush". This is the sentence it was used in..."Let's go crush some spaghetti." What the hell is that?!? Oh...wait... they are going to go and eat some spaghetti!!! What the...?

I just can't keep up! I'm thiry-something! What is it gonna be like when I am 50.

1 comment:

Kyanite said...

You & me and I am fifty.
Crush!
Well, that was what you had in love...

Ahhhh George