Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Packed


Well, I am packed and ready to go.


Gigi, my little travelling companion is ready. Her food bowl is stocked and her water is filled. I am sure she will sleep most of the way. I have one more stop to make and that is to the farm. Legs is going to change the oil, fill the car, and check the tires before I head out.


I told him that the rodeo will be on this weekend at home. Apparently he has decided that he will be making the long trek to attend the rodeo/dance and to help me out at the farm for a couple of days. We are also getting a few horses broke, one of which is his and he wants to see how is little gelding is making out.


Mom has informed me that the post pounder has been rented and the neighbours are coming to help if I cook supper.


I think I can handle that!






No comments:

Ahhhh George