Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

horse before the cart

So I'm just taking a chance here, but I think it is safe to say that Fairy Mae has won the bet.
I feel better, I'm not so happy about the boob lossage, but I am pleased to see that damn back-ass go. You know the flab under the bra line on your back. I hated that. It really bothered me. Most of it is gone now. That is a good thing.

There are three people that I would like to thank:
Bruno and Wilma...not sure who's idea this was. It was a good one.
and lastly....Paul McKenna...yup....The I can make you thin guru. He was right.

1). When you are hungry-eat
2). Eat what you want
3). When you feel full-stop ( be aware of your stomach telling you when you are full)
4). Put you fork down in between mouthfuls and chew slowly
5). Exercise at least twice a week.

By heavens! It works. 10 pounds and still going.....

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Looking at your diet tips they are good advice. My problem is I can't leave anything on the plate, it doesn't matter what my stomach tells me. I'm working on smaller portions though, thats the way forward for me.

I see you are an only child, well thats too of us but I agree sometimes it would be nice to have brothers and sisters.

Have a great day
Mick

Ahhhh George