Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, June 06, 2008

A Stormy Forecast


For the most part things are going well here at work. We do have a meeting today with the tech director and stage director. Should be interesting. Our tech man is not the optimist that he thinks he is. In fact, whenever he runs into me, I want to run the other way! Generally I am pretty easy-going. I don't like confrontation so I try to please everyone...within reason of course. But for some reason he makes me want to jump off the stairs. He is a very negative person and I find that when I am around someone like that for long periods of time....my Aunt being one of those types of people....I find myself thinking bad thoughts. Scary stuff really, like offing myself in some way, shape or form. That's just not healthy!

So today, we have a meeting and I am not looking forward to it. Everything is going to be negative and if we don't do what Techie boy wants then a temper tanrum is thrown. However, with that being said, I do enjoy watching a 50 year old man having a fit. I see lots of humour in it, which in turn gets me into trouble after I start to giggle!

Que Sera Sera!

No comments:

Ahhhh George