Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, June 13, 2008

still talking, still building

Well we are getting closer to getting thee house built. Legs and I have had just minor disagreements but all in all...its been good.

I have had to be the one to get all estimates, tallies and samples together. That is very stressful. I am really wondering if the RTM was the better choice.

I have had two salesmen try to talk me into something that I DID NOT want. Finally, I asked them if they were going to be living in this new house...their answer was silence...I think I am finally growing a backbone here. Now, its just getting all of it to come together. They say that we will be in the house by fall. We have to be...my piano is in the shed!!

No comments:

Ahhhh George