Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, June 23, 2008

A happy gurl!

Fairy Mae is a very happy gurl today. In fact she was even a happy gurl last night. The Tas is here.....after 12 years and a health scare, she has made it back to Saskatchewan to see her old pal Fairy Mae. The Tas hasn't changed one bit...no...not one bit!

Living in Toronna now, she doesn't "see" the sky much any more! I can not imagine, but anyway...all she can comment on is being able to see the b-e-a-utiful sky. I don't know what she is talking about, I mean it is Saskatchewan after all....the land of the living sky. OF COURSE there is sky here. Hell, it is flat land with the amber waves of grain and sky....and maybe the odd dog running here and there...

Today, we are heading to the North Saskatchewan River so she can take some pics with her newly purchased camera.

Gosh, I have missed her! There is no way we can let another 12 years go by before we see each other again, just no way.

No comments:

Ahhhh George