Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, January 04, 2010

Bringing in 2010

2009, was quite a year. It is bitter sweet. I ended a terrible, unhealthy relationsip to a boy who is and always will be a bully, manipulator and a controller. Out of that crazy time, I realized just how much a person can go through, just how much a soul can endure before the breaking point.

I have been lucky enough to have family and friends to haul me outta that mess and get me help and support.

By the end of 2009, my luck changed for the better. In August, I joined Eharmony and met Buster Brown and haven't looked back since. He makes me happy, and I am smiling all the time, which I haven't done in quite awhile. My family and friends are still there for me and now know when to give me a pep talk and when to give me a pat on the back.

Now, I am surrounded by good people, I have rid myself of any bad karma and have now started to listen to "that gut feeling".

This Christmas I spent it with Buster and his family and enjoyed myself immensely. I met all sorts of relatives and neighbours with good hearts and great humour side by side. I then went home and had a belated Christmas with my family and celebrated the New Year with my cousin and her hubby and a best friend (that I have known since kindergarten) at a dance in another little town 40 minutes away.

I think the "2009: The Year of Being Me" was a good year. I discovered many things about myself....and I like me.

No comments:

Ahhhh George