Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Weekend in Vegas

Well, I just got back from Vegas with Wilma and Bruno. Once again it was a fab trip!
We met so many people this time. Some knotheads. Some genuine, sweet people.

The knotheads were from Canada and Austrailia. I was actually embarrassed that these asses were from Canada, however they were not from Saskatchewan and we are all nice here!

There were some fine folks that we met from Ontario, who found beer and clam in a can! Yay! Good on them. It was very hard to find Clamato. Bloody Marys are too thick and you can not pour tomato juice in beer....speaking of.....we went to a little martini bar, well actually it wasnt little but where we sat, it was quaint and Bartender Corrin was fabulous. What a nice lady.

There was also our cab driver Wally who was also just as great. We had music blaring and he too was singing along with us to Lady Gaga! When he picked us up for the ride back to the hotel, it was Thriller that was coming out of his stereo!!

The room was nice and the company was lovely! We giggled and guffawed til the wee hours in the morning....well, except for Friday....we ordered room service for supper and watched Star Trek movies....it was nice.

The shopping was superb, there were so many deals...I had a tough time keeping my hands in my pockets. The place I was hoping to get to was Victoria Secret and was about to give up hope when we stumbled on to it on our way to the Martini Bar. I did get some treats from there but the best deal I got was from Ann Taylor. I just love the clothes from there. They are girlie and the colours are so rich.

I am looking forward to another little excursion with Wilma and Bruno....always smiles and laughs.

No comments:

Ahhhh George