Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

They're WHAT?

Yes, they are lost.

My scripts are lost!

The order was placed in New York, which was then transferred to Los Angeles then the order was sent to British Columbia and now....vanished into thin air!

They say 4-6 weeks! WHAT?

If I didn't have bad luck, I would have no luck.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Oh Dear

I'm sure your luck will soon change.

Ahhhh George