Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

1/2 mile high club

Last night was once again a school Christmas concert. All learning lessons and all different from the one previous.

Once I got home though, I turned on the boob tube and promptly dialed Buster to "check in". Of course I woke him up and wondered once I hung up if he would remember the conversation, and how many times could I get away with talking to him during sleep if I could ask for anything I wanted in the future....this morning he remembered talking to me so there goes that out the window! No sparkly trinkets for me!

After I hung up from Buster, I turned on the computer and headed over to facebook. I discovered that Wilma was on, so she then called me and we drooled together over the hotel room...scratch that...suite, a-hem a 750 square foot suite that we are staying in when we jet to Las Vegas!

I think we will be joining the 1/2 mile high club when we get there.

We giggled and exchanged stories, ok, gossip and are ready for the trip.

Hmmmm, I wonder what kind of trouble we will all get into when we are there?

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Trouble? Since when do we get into trouble?!?

It's all Peanut. He's the troublemaker.

velvis said...

wilma you can't blame it all on Peanut--I know you three and put you three together in sin city and you have TROUBLE!!

have a blast!!

Fairy Mae said...

WHAT?! I'm shocked!

Bruno Rocco said...

thanks for sticking up for me velvis , I can see trouble titsy hussy vegas what was i thinking? hahahah

Ahhhh George