Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

On the Phone

I was trying to log in to the new banking system at my bank on line, and was getting very frustrated because I could not get my password to log in.

Now, really whats the point in getting mad, its your own stupidity that you can't remember a simple password! I mean we have passwords for everything and I normally use just one for all, but there is that one log in that you need to use a number with your normal password and that my friends is where I get stumped.

Just having to remember which number goes with which site! Its crazy....so, I call my 1 -800 banker and he laughed at me! I phoned, said hello, the usual weather chit chat and then I told him the new site sucked and he laughed! Course, I laughed too, but the bubbly man got me through my little tantrum, told me I was a rare customer who didn't verbally abuse him and was told I made his day....and he made mine too!

Moral of the story, a little kindness with a dose of laughter goes a long way! Laughter truly is the best medicine!

No comments:

Ahhhh George