Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

Well, Vegas is a hop, skip and a jump away. I am heading to Sin City with Wilma and Bruno.

I am flat busted broke and can barely afford my plane fare, but I am going.

Who can pass up spending a few days with your best friends to catch up on gossip and giggles while sipping on a martini? I mean seriously. Its only money. I can't take it with me when I die and I have no one to pass it on to...so I'm going.

I am also going in January to Mexico with Buster. We are waiting on his passport and then Hola bound. I do plan on swimming, drinking free tequila, and laying in the sun...maybe not all in that particular order, but its gonna happen. This pastey white girl is gonna sit under the palapa with her hat, sunglasses, wrap and bathing suit with a margarita in her hand getting waited on hand and foot by the cute little Mexican men, with of course, Buster by my side.

Now, what to pack for Vegas?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im looking forward to it too honey. I am going to foot the bill no worries honey. Cant hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

It was Buster that left the previous comment by the way

Wilma said...

Hey Buster ~ wanna foot our bill to Vegas, too? HAHAHAHAHA!

So, I'm thinking we should chat while we're packing cuz I'm in a pickle about that as well.

Fairy Mae said...

hahaha, awww, yah, I'm keeping him!

Ahhhh George