Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

TPB

Last week we were graced with the presence of Julian, Bubbles and Ricky.

Not impressed. The show was great...the actors themselves...meh, not so much.

I am a people person and I have been at this job now for two years. Two people have stuck out in my mind so far as the nicest most down to earth people - we're talking "celebrity status" here. They are Jason Blaine and Kalan Porter...honourable mentions go to Johnny Reid and Patrick Roach and John Dunsworth. Now if you don't know who the last two are, well, they are Randy and Lahey from TPB.

I'm not out to be their best friend, I have many. I do, however have to work with them. It is my job to make sure everything is running smoothly, any beefs or bouquets come to me. Although, there were no bouquets from the three, there were no beefs either. I asked Mike and Rob if they needed anything and though they shook my hand and introduced themselves to me, you could tell they were "of higher status"....are they joking!?

I laughed as I exited the room.

I can't be bothered.....

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

People who think they are better are secretly super insecure. xoxo

SC

Ahhhh George