Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Brain song

Lately I have been having really loud brain songs....you know, the song in your head that you wake up with, then continue to hear it alllll daaaaay.

I know I am not the only one who has them. I know that. Right? My same brain song continues for days sometimes and no matter what else you listen to, it goes right back to that three day old brain song.

At the moment, my brain song is what I posted on Utube at the top. It is by Jeff Straker and it is Sad Song. I have the doo doo doody doos in my head...thats it!

I gotta find another one soon or I fear that all my next post will be are "doo doos"!

No comments:

Ahhhh George