Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

I'm still here!!

Oh Heavens...where to begin!
Well, I have been seeing a great guy now for the past 2 months...finally, a quirly sense of humour!! YAY!
Legs called me last night...drunk I might add and wanted me to go with him and FIVE other women to the Hallowe'en dance...whaddya think my answer was!? I was dumbfounded (is that all one word?) whatever.

Did he seriously think I was going to go?

He has issues.

These past two months have been crazy. The Community Theatre group that I belong to is hosting a one act festival and I am finding that I can't remember things that need to be done. Even when I write it down. One more weekend then it will be all over with. I am mainly stressing about the participants arriving. Once that is done on the Thursday, it will wind down...I hope.

My mom is coming up that weekend and the "new" man in my world will also be attending and I have seated them both together...well next to Bruno and Wilma...I will be lucky to sit next to them all.

I also have volunteered my mom to do another one of her paintings for the silent auction. I can hardly wait to see it. She dosen't like it but then what artist is ever really happy with their work. I mean really and truly, there is always "something" not quite right or may be should have added this or taken that away and so on....

I have also been asked to go t o a black tie event on the 21st, so I MUST pick out the perfect dress. I have always enjoyed these types of events. All the networking, socializing and hoity-toitiness of it all. Ahhhh, why wasn't I born rich instead of good looking?

I am still alive, just so rotten busy. The boss has resigned here at work and I have had to take on other duties. I was informed that a raise will be in my favour in the new year! Good. I say!

No comments:

Ahhhh George