Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Death and Taxes.

Ugh.

I am getting my financials in order for tax time and it's overwhelming. I have to send in my medical bills and get only 80% back, so the other 20%, I have to prepare for the accountant so I can get that back. Sheesh.

The weekend can not get any closer!

I am also trying to find some of the donation slips, gas reciepts and oh, ya, the schooling that I took back on September for the EMT Course. Gahhhh....

I am also preparing to meet the cast tonight at a church who houses 1900's costumes and may have to sign my life in blood if we decide to take them. We are meeting about 5:30 and then from there, I have a performance to work at tonight...which, I am assuming that I will have to help in the bar....sigh.

The weekend can not get any closer.

I am also counting down the days to Mexico and its painful, there are so many sleeps left before we leave.....Wahhhhh.

The weekend can not get any closer!

Tomorrow I have play rehearsal with the cast, and that my friends, is going very well. I have the lighting sorted and the music picked....and the cast MUST be off script by February 9th.

There is this one little guy Gene, that is my little gopher. He is new to the theatre world and is just so enthusiastic that I want to hug him and smack him at the same time. He fills in for those who can not be there, he bounces from back stage props to prompting. He is really a cutie.

This weekend, I have to get down to business though and get my tax stuff in order. I want to send it in as soon as I can so I can get it over with as this will be my last year that I still have divorce crap hanging over my head. Man, I have been seperated from Millertime for 5 years and divorced for 3 and it still haunts me....and I was the nice one! HA! Won't evah be doin' that again!

Meantime, in the nut house, all seems to be coming together for me and I may be able to get a year pass if all goes well.

Buster and I are getting along famously and I am really latching on to his daughter, who is pretty cute, if truth be known. As for my family, well, I still am sticking to my motto "you can't change others, you can only change yourself", so, things are still basically the same.

The finances are ever so slowly dwindling down and there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, which pleases me.

Still, the weekend can not get any closer!

Random thoughts all over the board.....you'll get used to it!

Not cured yet!

1 comment:

Mick & Cathy said...

Your tax system seem far more complecated than ours, we don't fill in forms every year unless circumstances change. The Tax people can send you one and will "get you" if you don't declare anything though.

Ahhhh George