Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Gold 4 Cash - CROOKS!

I decided to send in my engagement ring and band to Gold 4 Cash. I took them in to Peoples to get them appraised and they were worth over $2200.00

I emailed this company for the package AND you have the option of sending $10 in the package if you want them to call you with a quote. If you don't like what they quote you, then they will send your gold back to you. I didn't bother with this option because I thought if they send me even $500 I would be happy.....they sent me $100.00 cheque!!! I was stunned AND in the memo it read "scrap". I was sick.

I immediately called them and asked them WTF? The dude on the phone told me that they are a scrap metal company and I was lucky to get the 100.00! I offered to send the cheque back to them and/or tear it up and would they send my rings back to me and I would pay for it. NOPE! Not an option. Did I mention I am just sick about this.....

Yup, another learning curve in life, if it sounds to good to be true, just keep walkin' cuz it is!

So, if you plan on using this company in the future...DO NOT. You would be better off to go to your local pawn shop to hawk your valuables because this company, this Gold4Cash Company, they are nothing but crooks, and con artists!

$1800.00 back....my ass!

2 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

This is big buisness over in England too, I've heard so many stories similar to yours.
In the least they should say before you send how much per gram they will pay, this is fraud and they should be brought before the courts.

Bruno Rocco said...

I think you need to put in an insurance claim as you were robbed.

Ahhhh George