Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, January 08, 2010

Mexico or bust

My chicken mystery remains...

On Janusry 29th, Buster and I head to Mexico. Can he handle my stupidity and quirkiness for a whole week? I guess we will find out! Wilma and Bruno are used to me rambling all the time but will Buster?

We are staying for a week at Decameron Los Cocos just outside of Puerto Vallarta. All inclusive and more weight I will gain. Why? Because the a la cartes are Seafood and Mexican!! YUM!!!! I am hoping to do some boogie boarding, matini drinking, pina colada sipping and tequila shooting! I also want to maybe get in a horseback ride, fishing and zip lining? Jet skiing and tanning. I am looking forward to nightly entertainment by the performers and Buster!! (haha) and am looking forward to the daily activities at the pool and on the beach.

Ahhh, so much to do...not sure what exactly Buster wants to do but I'm sure we can work his wants in too!!

I have packing to do and am gonna throw in an extra duffle bag, just in case! I just love the pottery. So many bright cheery colours...makes me smile.

Actually this whole trip/prep is making me smile. I think spending the week with Buster is gonna be great! He always makes me smile and I haven't laughed this much in a long, long time. I laugh with him about as much as I laugh with Wilma and Bruno and thats....a good thing!

Mexico...get ready!

1 comment:

Wilma said...

"Mexico or bust"?

They shall be no busting in Mexico! Wilma has spoken.

Ahhhh George