Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still sick..

Well the troupes have rallied and have called mom and are paying her, but it was me who let them know just exactly what was going on. Why do I have to be the bitch all the time? Why do I always have to have them mad at me? It's their fault I am emailing them.

I facebooked them all and told them exactly how it was. I chose this method so it would be on black and white and they would have to read and absorb rather then glaze over my voice when I called.

I hate being the bad guy. At home they call me "the intimidator" and that's not fair.

Mom has made arrangements to have checks sent to her monthly...let's see if it happens shall we?

Now, everyone is pissed at me cuz once again FairyMae has stirred the pot.

Well, it was either that or find me literally in the nut house. Then who would bail them out!

Well, today starts off rather yucky. Let's see how the rest of it goes.

At least they all know what is what and what I am NOT willing to do anymore...Yay for me!

6 comments:

Wilma said...

I am proud of you. They can be mad all they want ~ but they better keep paying their bills!

Mick & Cathy said...

You have just taken a big weight off your mind, good for you.
They can call you the bad guy if they want but really its them playing that role by having to be told or even embarresed into paying up.

Don't even worry about what they think, one of you is worth much more than the lot of them put together.

Fairy Mae said...

Then why is my heart so heavy?

Queen of Halloween said...

Because if you were a bitch, your heart would be light and happy to be the bad guy. I too, am proud of your step forward! So hang on to staying the caring person that you are!

Wilma said...

Your heart is heavy because you are fighting 38 years of them guilt-tripping you.

It gets better, I promise you! & you will feel SOOOOO much better once you start to stand up for yourself on a regular basis. I guarantee it.

Mick & Cathy said...

You're heart feels heavy because you are a nice person that cares about things.

Ahhhh George