Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can the day go on and on and on and on

Got in to work this morning after I sat in my car for about 15 minutes waiting for the hard frost to melt on the windshield...all of a sudden I just felt yucky. I have been fighting off the sniffles for a couple of days now. I cleaned my apartment on Saturday/Sunday and the dust while dusting almost killed me.

I haven't been the same since.

I am hoping its allergies just wearing off. I don't like to take too many drugs since I am on a few already, but today, I broke down when I got to work and took some allgery pill the college nurse gave to me.

I am very groggy. Not a good sign.

This morning, I am heading over to the Docs office for my annual physical. Ugh. Not looking forward to it, but maybe she can determine if my sniffles are allergy related or cold related, which it better not be, because Mexico is 3 sleeps away, and I refuse to be sick!

I have a lunch meeting at noon with my temporary boss and a lady whom we want to recruit for the play.

This afternoon, I am gonna try to duck out for a nap, if I still feel like crap and then this evening is play practice......the day is going to be very long!

No comments:

Ahhhh George