Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, January 11, 2010

No more!


I don't want to see it, please, please don't let me see it anymore!

I am so sick and tired of seeing overweight females with lowrise jeans on. I am so sick and tired of seeing the disgusting overweight muffin top flowing over the already too low jeans. I am grossed right out if the truth be known!...and maybe they aren't that fat but their clothing choices make them out to be! I don't know, but I do know that enough is enough!

I am sick and tired of seeing the too small top on the too large body with the too low rise jeans. Do their friends not tell them! I know mine tell me when something looks good and something does not!

I am sick and tired of seeing the obese women in these clothes! Don't they know that the lowrise may be in for most but not for them! Don't they know that Penningtons and Reitmans have fabulous plus size clothes? Gahhhhhh!

Where is Stacy and Clinton when you need them? Where are the fashion police when you need them?

1 comment:

Wilma said...

Amen sistah!

Ahhhh George