Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Feeling the blood drain

I'm in the box office gabbing to the box office gurus and this tall man came walking up to the counter....I could feel the blood drain from my face and then felt my checks get hot...it was the flee date....

A little over 4 years ago, after I separated from Millertime and was still working at Staples, a guy came in for a desk part that broke and I set him up and ordered a new one for him. He came in a few days later (to see if the part came in, eventhough I told him it would be a couple of weeks), to see about the part and to ask me out for dinner. He was nice, clean shaven, tall, dark.

I said ok.

We went out for a couple of drinks and set up for a second date at his house. Fine.

I told my girlfriend where I would be going and when and if I wasn't at work the next day, I am dead and here is the address. She laughed and that was that.

I went over to DM's house and after supper we decided to watch a movie and have a drink. He set the movie up and wandered down the hall , leaving me there to watch the preview of the movie. I thought he went to the bathroom....about oh, maybe 10 minutes had gone by and I wondered down the hall, thinking he may have fallen in the toilet.

I saw the bathroom door open and no one was in there. I turned to the right to look in a bedroom, and there he was buck naked, laying on the bed masterbating! Needless to say, I was shocked.

I turned and ran down the hallway (which seemed like forever), grabbed my jacket, purse and keys and bombed outta there, all the while he was yelling at me to stay and help him...ummmm, I don't think so.

So today, when he sauntered up to the counter, he recognized me and got this goofy grin on his face. I could feel the blood drain from mine. I slowly backed away and once again took off for my office.

Now, he knows where I work.

Eeee, gads.

No comments:

Ahhhh George