Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Just gabbing.

Friday eh?

Payday today, so that means its also bill paying/grocery/car maintenance day. Ugh.


I did treat mysef to a luxury item this morning......fresh banana bread! The college makes great banana bread so I just had to buy some, plus the hot chocolate machine is broken down there, so when you punch in small it gives you a large and they charge you you for a small!!....Man, I am easy to please. If only other people knew that!

Outside my office door, I can see the public bathrooms. There is one particular janitor that is assigned to clean these bathrooms, but he is ALWAYS in there. Especially the wheelchair one. These bathrooms don't get used very much cuz it is located in the performing arts wing and there are not many students that use it. So, I often wonder just what exactly is he cleaning?

Also down from me is Lulu, the Performnig Arts Secretary...I know they don't call them that anymore, but I don't know her official status. Her and I often have daily visits and sign language talks from across the hall....kinda funny, guess you have to be there. Also is the sports office, where the very fit athletes go back and forth to have a chat with the coaches. They are sometimes nice eyecandy, but wayyyy too young.

The box office is connected to my own little office and we are having a tribute to Anne Murray here in April. We have gotten more calls about Anne Murray coming! NO, its a tribute, which means that Anne herself is NOT coming but rather a 5 piece band coming to sing her hits. You have no idea how mant people don't know what a tribute is! I've changed up the ads in the paper two times now and people still don't get it!

Saturday is clean up the apartment day. I mean, sweeping, scrubbing floors, all the nooks and crannies wiped and polished. Gotta be done. I can not put it off any longer.

Sunday is hell job day. Great. Do I sound excited. Well, I'm not. I am seriously thinking of quitting. It was payday there today and I didn't even make 40 bucks. Good grief!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Ahhhh George