Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Good Gravy!!

Well, jeez, it's been awhile since I was on here!! No, I'm not slipping. I was at my mommy's house for the week. Out on the farm it's still dial up and it's very painful...not only that but I busted my butt while I was there and the computer was the last place I was gonna go.

Monday and Tuesday, Mommy had to work.
Wednesday we hauled ten 2500 pound round bales to the horses. We dumped them off then physically moved them to strategic places for easier access for the nags. By the time we were done, I was bruised but not sore.

Thursday was hell day. I am no longer the 20 something that could push her weight plus someone elses around all day. I have lost tone and muscle mass living here in Border Town and chores that need to be done can be done with the tractor...not "us" anymore. Thursday was rough. We loaded one hundred square bales from one place and hauled them home. I then unloaded the damn things for mom to put on the bale loader and while she was doing that I was in the loft putting them up there. So essentially I moved 100 bales 3 times...not happy and very, very sore!

Friday was home day. Driving 8 hours and not stopping along the way to stretch was a bad idea too. The poor gas attendant at Radisson thought I needed help to get out of the car....poor buggar.

Saturday and Sunday I worked at the hell job. Made my quota, and here I am today..at my desk. Ahhhh...still sore, tired and bruised...but this too shall pass.

No comments:

Ahhhh George