Only Child Syndrome

My photo
The fact is this...I am a LATE thirty-something, an only child with one living parent and I hate, by the way, being an only child.

I am a drama queen and I know it, and I love it and I won't change it!

I am finally in a career that I love and I finally found someone special, just for me and my dramatic nature!

I am a horse lover. I love and ride Appaloosa horses.

I am and artsy-farts and love all aspects of the Arts and Culture. I am an Independent Stylist for Stella & Dot and love the jewels.

I have a dog who is my four legged baby, her name is Effie and I have another three legged baby and her name is Daisy.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wrinkles

So I am concerned.

I have very prominent wrinkles across my forehead.

I need a haircut soon.

Do I keep growing my bangs out to expose my forehead OR do I continue to cut my bangs, therefore hiding my forehead?

I am very selfconscious about my wrinkles. I hate the thought of wrinkles everywhere. I have a tattoo of horsesn running across my lower back. I must continue to exercise or the horses will be running across my butt. I have a few tattoos and I have put them specifically in places that will not sag. There are none on my chest. There are none on my belly.

But I do have wrinkles and I have considered other alternatives to get rid of them, but then I would have to continue to get these little inperfections corrected month after month.

Maybe I should get my bangs back.

And another thing....

Why can't I have the body of Angelina Jolie? or Cate Blanchett? Oh, yes, I remember....it just isn't going to happen when you wrist bone is as big as Angelina's thigh...I come from good German breeding stock...that's right, I'm built like a brick $h!t house!!!

Ah, I'm nicer anyway. I may not have their money or good looks, but I have a heart of gold.

"Never compare your inside with somebody else's outside." - Hugh McLeod.

4 comments:

Mick & Cathy said...

Bet you look fine & its only you that notices.

Heidi M. Lindskog said...

I was watching the Tyra Banks show the other day, and yes you can make fun of me later for watching it, but they had all these beauty tips on that episode!
And they have actually invented a clip on bang! So you don't have to grow your hair out! And you don't have to cut it! You can just clip on bangs!

Bruno Rocco said...

You are Beautiful just the way you are. no need for any gadgets procedures etc

we love you for who you are .

and by the way those wrinkles are natures way of showing your mature and that you have laughed and enjoyed life. Don't sweat the the little things. As my good friend Wilma says is it a death bed moment?

Fairy Mae said...

hmmm...must ponder..

Ahhhh George